Sustainable Water 2012, 6-7 September, London - British Water members receive a 15% discount*
British Water Chairman Prof. Tom Stephenson will chair the second day of Sustainable Water 2012, taking place on the 6th and 7th September in London. The event features over 35 industry experts who will examine solutions to secure the future and share how they are building resilience into their organisations. British Water members are eligible for a 15% discount to attend.
Other speakers at the conference include:
· Anne McIntosh MP, Chairman, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee
· Nick Ellins, President, Institute of Water
· Regina Finn, Chief Executive, Ofwat
· Dr. Paul Leinster, Chief Executive, Environment Agency
· Richard Flint, Chief Executive, Yorkshire Water
· Dr. Jerry Bryan, Executive Chairman, Albion Water
· Tony Smith, Chief Executive, Consumer Council for Water
· Trevor Haslett, Chief Executive, Northern Ireland Water
* Simply visit www.sustainable-water.co.uk and enter the discount code SD0912 when you complete the registration form.
Book before the 6th July to receive the early bird discount too.