The International Forum (IF) offers members of British Water who are active or interested in international trade, the opportunity to network, exchange knowledge and learn of the latest developments and projects in overseas markets. Members also get the chance to meet potential international business partners through a range of events in the UK and overseas and obtain current information on the global water industry through the bi-monthly e-newsletter CascadeIT .
International Forum Steering Committee:
The IF Steering Commmittee reviews British Water's priority markets and the activities to be undertaken in each. The members are:
- Dr Yolande Herbath, BHR Group (Chair of the International Forum)
- Derek Bourne, Gee & Company (Convenor of the SME International Group)
- Xan Morgan, Bluewater Bio
- Lloyd Martin, Bluewater Bio
- Melvyn Oakes, SEAMS Ltd
- Jonathan Lean, Viking Johnson
- Lila Thompson, British Water
- Bridget Orr, British Water
Please go to our Events and Exhibition link to find out about business visits, exhibitions, seminars and conferences for members and non-members. Certain events are restricted to members only.