Membership of British Water brings a whole host of benefits and information.
British Water is the leading association representing suppliers, manufacturers, contractors, consultants and others in the UK water industry. Being a member of British Water gives an indication of a company's commitment to the water industry and implies substance and integrity.
Our aim is to enhance and promote our members' businesses, both at home and overseas, by providing a unique range of essential services in a number of key business areas:
- Networking with potential customers, partners and suppliers, often on an informal basis, through inward and outward international visits, regular liaison meetings with UK water utilities and major industrial users, conferences, seminars, lunches and dinners
- Information on markets, project lists, legislation and standards
- Competitive Advantage by association with organisations which represent quality, professional integrety and good commercial practice
- Representation to government, regulations, other institutions, customers and the press etc, putting forward the industry view point on behalf of its members
- Access to key decision-makers in the industry, members of UK and overseas governments, and the European Commission
- A Forum for the discussion of industry issues
- Standards - the development of British Standards, the harmonisation of European Standards and the shift towards International Standards are all part of an on-going process. British Water represents the interests of its members in all areas where important decisions are being made and provides memebrs a direct input into the process
As well as the above there are additional benefits of membership in respect of:
Click here for our Membership Information sheet.