2012 - 2013 INTERNATIONAL FORUM PROGRAMME
British Water organises a range of activities to help the UK supply chain secure business in international markets. These include networking meetings, inward and outward visits, exhibitions, workshops, round-table meetings with inward delegations and other events. View the list below of forthcoming events or call our International Trade team on +44 207 957 4554, or email us. For information on PREVIOUS EVENTS AND TRADE VISITS, click here.
British Water's international programme is sponsored by Balmoral Tanks Ltd and BHR Group.
VISITS, WORKSHOPS AND OTHER EVENTS:
- INTERNATIONAL FORUM main meetings (for British Water members only) click here. Next meeting May 14 2013.
- SME International Group For further information click here. Next meeting Tuesday 16 July 2013, click here for the agenda
- British Water Trade Visit to Turkey: 17-20 June 2013. Contact Bridget Orr for further information. Click here for the flier and registration form.
- British Water Technical Visit to Paris: 23-26 September 2013. Details available shortly.
- British Water Trade & Technology Visit to Oman & Qatar: 9-14 November 2013. Details available shortly.
Further trade visits and country workshops are planned for 2013/2014. For further information contact Bridget Orr, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0207 957 4597.
2013/2014 UK TRADE & INVESTMENT (UKTI) SUPPORTED EXHIBITIONS
Each year, British Water and other organisations request UK Trade & Investment support to help the UK water industry exhibit at international trade shows. The following shows have been awarded UKTI support for 2013/2014. Please note that UKTI now offer grants of £2500 to eligible SMEs attending any international exhibition for the first time. Grants are also available to SMEs fulfilling other criteria.
- IndoWater, Jakarta: 3-5 July 2013
10 grants are available from UK Trade & Investment for eligible UK companies to exhibit within the UK pavilion or independently. Click here for the registration form or contact Bridget Orr for further information. Registration deadline 29 March 2103.
- FENESAN, Sao Paolo, Brazil: 6-8 August 2013
UK Trade & Investment grants are available to exhibit. Full details available shortly; contact Bridget Orr for further information.
- Aquatech Amsterdam, Netherlands: 5-8 November 2013
25 grants of £1,000 are available from UK Trade & Investment for eligible UK companies. Download the booking form, UK pavilion information, grant application form and grant terms and conditions or email Stuart Whitehill.
- Water Expo China, Beijing: 2-4 December 2013
10 UK Trade & Investment grants are available. Full details available shortly; contact Bridget Orr for further information.
Click here to view the full list of UKTI supported shows for 2013/2014.